555 Bay Road
Dover, Delaware 19901, USA
Toll Free: (302) 678-3028
Museums - Kent County, Delaware
With ten Museums to choose from, the Museums of Greater Dover offer abundant opportunities to visitors of all ages to make their visit to Dover energetic, educational and enriching.
- Air Mobility Command Museum (302) 677-5938
- Biggs Museum of American Art (302) 674-2111
- Delaware Public Archives (302) 744-5000
- Delaware State Police Museum and Educational Center (302) 739-7700
- Delaware Archaeology Museum (302) 739-3260
- Delaware State Visitors Center and Galleries (302) 739-4266
- John Dickinson Plantation (302) 739-3277
- Johnson Victrola Museum (302) 739-3262
- Museum of Small Town Life (302)-739-3261
- Old State House (302)739-4266
For more information, call 302-739-4266.
For a night out on the town, numerous restaurants, nightclubs and lounges featuring recorded or live entertainment, in styles ranging from top 40 to country/western, makes it easy to find a place to suit most everybody's taste.
Within a short drive, Wilmington offers Broadway performances at the playhouse; repertory drama at the Delaware Theatre Company; and opera, concerts, dance, and the Delaware Symphony at the Grand Opera House. In the surrounding Brandywine Valley, you can see the world famous Winterthur Museum and Gardens, tour the Hagley Museum and Nemours Mansion, visit the Delaware Art Museum, or take in Longwood Gardens and the Brandywine River Museum in nearby Pennsylvania.